Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Empty
PostSubject: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Casting drop : Agility Casting
Armored Tortlen - At the end of darkness place of Crescent Valley, start clearing all the monsters at the front of purple lightning stone.
Hell Archduke - Inside the most difficult mode of 3-3 Holy Hall , kill the monsters inside a small house at north west. use the summon machinese, then you will be able to see Hell Archduke.
Hexbug - The Hexbug is beside the Eschew Mundane at Devil's kurast, the Summon XXL will show up once you clear all the small monsters.
Taranix -Taranix, normally beside DeLoricate Venerator at Purgatory of Heavens.

Casting drop : Spiritual Power Casting
Arenacus - Arenacus is at the room of Pirate Monarch Tidrau, clear the small monsters, then the summon Summon XXL will be show up, it should be at the corner.
Deepsea Cuttle - At the of the pool of Eternal Moon Valley, use Summon XXL to summon Deepsea Cuttle at the matching point of two road. Summon XXL will only shown after you clearthe small monsters.
Eulae Bee - Proceed to Godless Valley, you will find Summon XXL after the third wave, summon Eulae Bee to kill it, and then claim your reward at Elder.
Taryn - Proceed to Holy Hall, find the room beside Charie, clear the monsters there, then you will see Summon XXL.

Casting drop: Stamina Casting
Abbysal Hexmen - Please move on to Heavenly Illusion, a place in valley with roads all the side. Kill all the soldiers then you will found the Summon XXL.
Azury Draco - Please move on to Crescent's Nether Moon Valley, clear the party mode of soldier in Nether Moon Valley and ask the Summon XXL to summon the Azury Draco.
Glabreavor - Proceed to Holy Hall, the north door of Thearther, clear all the monsters.
Meloreon - Proceed to Devil Illusion, clear one of the junction, then you will see Summon XXL.

Casting drop: Strength Casting
Crimson Laird - Eliminate Vexation Demon and its follower at Devil Illusion, and shout the spell to the Summon XXL. Everything is count on you.
Demoniac Stone - Eliminate ThouEido Spirit and its follower at Heavenly Illusion, and shout the spell to the Summon XXL. Everything is count on you.
Dracobone Duke - Kill all the monsters at Fronto Glavash in Cave of Treasures, shout the spell on Summon XXL, and you'll see the duke
White Glede - Proceed to Godless Valley, and find the Summon XXL at Hariti in the second stage boss.

CARD DROPS FROM MOBS:
Aeolian Assassin Daemonic Card-Abbysal Hexmen 1-4
Aeolian Flamen Daemonic Card-Abbysal Hexmen 5-8
Misty Hungering Wolf Daemonic Card-Arenacus 1-4
Eruptive Serpant Daemonic Card-Arenacus 5-8
Allied Army Warrior Daemonic Card-Archduke Golem 1-4
Diguised Iced Magician Daemonic Card-Archduke Golem 5-8
Fireclouds Gazer Daemonic Card-Armored Tortlen 1-4
Fireclouds Immortal Daemonic Card-Armored Tortlen 5-8
Aeolian Warrior Daemonic Card-Azury Draco 1-4
Aeolian Archer Daemonic Card-Azury Draco 5-8
Armor Tortlen Daemonic Card-Crimson Laird 1-4
Armor Knightia Daemonic Card-Crimson Laird 5-8
Bloodpray Hound Daemonic Card-Deepsea Cuttle 1-4
Dragonfang Ermine Daemonic Card-Deepsea Cuttle 5-8
Chrono Stowaway Leader Daemonic Card-Dracobone Duke 1-4
ShadowShade Killer Daemonic Card-Dracobone Duke 5-8
Mistysand Mastiff Daemonic Card-Eulae Bee 1-4
Bloodlust Leapord Daemonic Card-Eulae Bee 5-8
Jokul Shiverer Daemonic Card-Glabreavor 1-4
Aeolian Patroler Daemonic Card-Glabreavor 5-8
Fireclouds Sandstorm Daemonic Card-Hell Archduke 1-4
Fireclouds Breaker Daemonic Card-Hell Archduke 5-8
Fireclouds Icicle Daemonic Card-Hexbug 1-4
Fireclouds Explosion Daemonic Card-Hexbug 5-8
Fireclouds Falcon Captain Daemonic Card-Taranix 1-4
Fireclouds Knight Captain Daemonic Card-Taranix 5-8
Quicksand Scorpion Daemonic Card-Taryn 1-4
Flaming Spider Daemonic Card-Taryn 5-8
Thunderarm Tiger Daemonic Card-White Glede 1-4
Thundershield Oracle Daemonic Card-White Glede 5-8
Aeolian Sniper Daemonic Seal-Hornless Drake 1-4
Jokul Bummer Daemonic Seal-Hornless Drake 5-8
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

very helpful. I like I like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Barlui

Barlui

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Tyvm for posting Smile

I think i start farming some rings. Maybe one day will get -6% ct , -6 % ct and m att or something like that Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 am

scared Barluiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Barlui

Barlui

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 am

scared Goooolddd

penguinroll
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Nice job Goldie!! keep doing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 am

Laughing My Job: copy and paste on forum Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ludo8

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 am

Nice Job Gold cheers
Back to top Go down
Jan_92

Jan_92

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 am

Gold u make ur job very well flap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

rose
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm

I just wanna bump this topic because it is awesome. When I'm bored I go kill chrono mobs for cards xD But I find some are easier than others to farm...Like the boss cards for Glableaver I farmed a whole set within 2ish hours. But I've been killing damn Falcon and Knight captain several times a day and only have 3 cards for Taranix.

Anyway, very pro post, thanks for posting ^^
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP   SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMON BOSS WITH CARD AND RELATIVE CHRONO DROP
Page 1 of 1