Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini Time Boss

Go down 
+2
Charybdis
vobe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vobe

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I don't know if you guys know about this or not, but I just found out with a guy in Immotal
Follow this link, look at the bosses dropping the item
http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/items/11288
They are really easy to kill, with one EP healing, anyone can solo them (WF can solo without EP)
They response every 24 hrs, and hopefully they are not popular yet
They drop Mirages I love you all kinds of Celestial Stones, Time Book I love you some high level pots, and some really rare pots (like immune to damage in 12 seconds...), which can be really helpful in wars.
If you are bored before and after maint. you can get your self to their locations and kill them by yourself. Be kind and save us the pots if they drop, for wars.
Hope you guys enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 am

Surprised I thought those were taken out for some reason while ago.
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 am

i think they are... for example "earl" i killed this boss several times and know where he spawn, but long time no respawn of this boss... :/
Back to top Go down
vobe

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:08 am

i ve been killing the one in swamp and in map 4 for some days now, they respawn 24 hrs after being killed.
We should check after maint then
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm

i saw valiant bear yesterday but some wf was killing it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Do they look cute? Or do they just look like every other mob? o:
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 am

the 1 i saw looked like a big baby dodo, like twice as big, half the size of a great dodo
Back to top Go down
JanrDoh

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

They look like every other mob or boss and yes they are popular so unless you get after maint not much chance after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini Time Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Time Boss   Mini Time Boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Time Boss
Page 1 of 1