Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chrono culti guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charybdis

Charybdis

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Originally posted this on the MY-EN forums. Figured I'd might as well post it here too. XD

Okay... I'll do this with just the map opening quests. The quests in the maps aren't that hard.

Starting at 70...

1. Kill Franrit Leader + Necrophil Araneid
2. Kill Betrayer Westler
3. Kill Ling-Yun in fb79.
4. Kill Vignar
5. Kill 45 Azury DracoLanturns
6. Kill Ancient Snake-Liu in HH 1-1 team mode with wood and Drum God-Kong in HH 1-2 team mode with or without wood
7. Kill Emiter, Blasphemer, and Avenger
8. Kill Garunob and Steedphiz in fb69

Chrono map1 opened. Continue at 90...

9. Kill Brahma Pheleto in fb89 Heaven and Asura General-Xu and Archilles Commander-Xu in HH 2-3 team mode with or without wood
10. Kill Rift Jumper and Hollow Hunter in Chrono map1
11. Kill Giant Abnobeast in Chrono map1
12. Kill DeLoricate Venerator, DeGlaver Venerator, and DeExecution Venerator in fb99 Heaven
13. Complete Godless Valley stage 4

Chrono map2 opened.

14. Kill Ether Apocalypso in fb89 Hell
15. Kill Atlantean-Dou in HH 2-1 team mode with wood, Asura General-Po and Archilles Commander-Po in HH 2-2 team mode with or without wood, and Baesark Beast-Xu in HH 2-3 team mode with wood
16. Kill Eschew Mundane, Cloistral RecluBel, and Death Monoblar in fb99 Hell
17. Complete Godless Valley stage 5

Chrono map3 opened.

18. Complete Room 38 in Beehive Adytum
19. Kill Atlantean-Xu in HH 2-3 team mode with wood, Mirage Goddess-Wu and Charie King of Dusk-Wu and Damen Dusk Minister-Wu in HH 3-2 team mode with wood, and Mirage Goddess-Mie in HH 3-3 with or without wood
20. Kill Tophet Sovreign in fb99 Heaven and PeachBlossom Phiz in fb99 Hell
21. Complete Godless Valley stages 7, 8, and 10

Chrono map4 opened. Make sure to set it so you kill Damen in HH for your fourth adorn instead of Vividluna Canary in GV. You'll save yourself a lot of headaches. This is done by selecting "Kill" in the quest dialog. Yes, it may seem like you'll be killing her instead of Damen at first, but follow it through. If you get the Moving Flagstaff, you have done this correctly. Continue at 100...

22. Complete Godless Valley stages 8, 9, and 10.
23. While you're still in GV, there is one more boss you must kill. DESTROY IT!

@>@

Last edited by Charybdis on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 pm

There's also another boss you can get for the adorn besides Damen or Vividluna. Name is Holy Guard. He's like a huge troll/gnome thing Smile I got the flagstaff and chose all the peaceful options. Sad So glad I didn't get vividluna. He also appears in hh, in the middle of all the lanterns in that one room.
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Jan_92

Jan_92

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks for that guide Smile
Can use it for my alt friends
Back to top Go down

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

do you have an alt? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jan_92

Jan_92

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Sure i have an alt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 pm

confused wb ep ea mg wf?
Back to top Go down
Jan_92

Jan_92

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 am

wf love
Back to top Go down

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:26 pm

love nice
Back to top Go down
Merclynn

Merclynn

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:21 am

OOO I'm at no.20, need gv 7, 8, 9 now weeee!
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 am

I have a small correction to make. I'll edit this later.
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 am

yes it should be gv7,8,10
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm

HmoobThoj wrote:
yes it should be gv7,8,10

Yeah...I also forgot Ling-Yun. XD
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

ur also missing the series of quests where u have to survive for 5min and then 10min

then 30 mobs in map1, 30 mobs in map2, 30 mobs in map3

then map4 quests
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

HmoobThoj wrote:
ur also missing the series of quests where u have to survive for 5min and then 10min

then 30 mobs in map1, 30 mobs in map2, 30 mobs in map3

then map4 quests

I purposely did not include the map quests because I don't remember most of them for the life of me. Also, you do not have to do those survival rooms for the fairy.
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 pm

yes but i think this part is important to mention coz its hard to find. it doesn't show up in ur quest list. when u turn lvl 100 u can get this quest, but it doesn't tell u anywhere about how and where to get it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 am

HmoobThoj wrote:
yes but i think this part is important to mention coz its hard to find. it doesn't show up in ur quest list. when u turn lvl 100 u can get this quest, but it doesn't tell u anywhere about how and where to get it. Laughing

Ehh... Will edit later on where to go at 100 then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chrono culti guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrono culti guide   Chrono culti guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrono culti guide
Page 1 of 1