Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm new

Go down 
+2
Mutant
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 am

Hi everyone, this is Jinelle from the guild. My name is Natasha, and I am from Canda. PW is the first MMO I have ever played, and have been playing it for almost two years now. cheers I didn't see any threads here for posting of real life pics, but did see some use them in their avatar, so I figured why not. At least this way you know I really am a girl. ^_^ And yes guys, I am single. Laughing

I did join the guild a while ago, but at the time didn't really like it, and left. But since the merge, and I have been getting outside help from various guildies, because of my friend T2SEAL in the game, I thought it was best to come back. Smile and Seal asked if I would. heart See everyone in the game!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 am

hi Jinelle, nice to meet you. We've got so many Canadians in guild lol Razz You guys are gonna takeover!
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Mutant

Mutant

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 pm

we are sneaky like that tiiah cheers

you are very welcome jinelle/natasha, i hear you are Pro mage.... maybe u can teach me something Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 pm

lol, any time Mutant.

yup.. us Canadians are all over the place. . and when your not prepared. bam, we own all. lol.. kidding.
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Nice to have u in our home Jinelle. Enjoy and make it the best time of your life flower
Back to top Go down
JanrDoh

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:24 pm

OMG its the canadian invasion Shocked
Welcome back Jinelle.
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 am

hi jinelle =) if u didnt find pics, u didnt read my introduction Crying or Very sad

but anyway: welcome to hell aaaaah i meant peace Razz
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 am

wave hi girl dancing baby

welcome.. good to see u here panda
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 am

Spucki, yup I did find your intro Wink love your hair too. (jealous, want mine that long too). Welcome to hell is fine Laughing I'm a Hell Mage, it's my home. Very Happy Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the welcome HoLeInOnE.
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am

Hiya Jinelle. Hope you have a good time with us. XD
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:59 pm

hehehe thx =) just let your hair grow and dont cut them *g* its the fastest way to get long hair Razz
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 am

Christmas is coming very soon and i dont want to miss it... here i wish you a MeRrY ChRiStMaS and A happy new year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new   Hi, I'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Other :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: