Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?

Go down 
+5
HmoobThoj
Ealendil
Spucki
steveo
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Empty
PostSubject: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

I was looking at another forum that had this question...sooo many hilarious responses. Very Happy

I'mma share with you all!

Why do Girls Close their eyes when they kiss?

Answers

The bigger question may be, why do you open your eyes when *you* kiss? Kinda creepy if you ask me.

They only do that when they kiss an ugly guy Wink

It's rude to stare!
When you close your eyes it feels like you can cut out every other distraction going on around you and increases the intensity of the kiss making it more passionate. Men and women do this by the way. I don't know why you keep your eyes open...

They don't have to see the yellow yellow dirty fellow teeth.

Kissing with open eyes is like reading a book while having sex.

what can you see when noses are so close together, it hurts to stare cross-eyed.

Fear. The eyes are the windows to the soul.

so they don't have to look at your nose hairs

it would quite creepy if you both kept your eyes open it would end up like some sort of weird staring competition

women face skin is pretty horrible...they look like aliens...
Women are true monsters...both body and soul...women = greedy, jealously, hate, revenge...
Like someone said women are far more dangerous than any men...so they shall be terminated...call the the terminator :E

Simple mate,
If you kiss a girl and she close her eyes.. she is imagining kissing someone else. Not you.!!

I feel that Girls close their eyes so that they can feel you in their heart.

Who the hell keeps their eyes open is the question. I'm pretty sure both girls and guys close their eyes.

...because girls are affectionate. They are sensitive. Closing their eyes while kissing allows them to savour the feeling of being loved. lol.

- Girls prefer to hide their true emotions...or never want someone to know what they are thinking...or really are never thinking of anything.

think because when you look into someones eyes from about 3mm away it scares the f**k outta most people.
It's like looking at peoples eyes upside down, quite scary.
When kissing a lad they are close enough to see the blackheads in his pores, maybe thats why they close their eyes

Coz kissing a guy is so boring we actually fall asleep in the act Wink

I think God decide human kissing must close...if all open call devil.....

Because they are pretending that they are shy and innocent

It's better they close their eyes rather than they close their other "gate".
Agree? lol

Well...I thought it was funny anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
steveo

steveo

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 pm

I think they close their eyes because it's easier for them to mentally plan out when and how they are gonna tear the guys heart out and destroy them Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
steveo

steveo

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:50 pm

lol, not you of course honey
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 pm

they close their eyes, because they dream of me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 pm

I say it is because kissing is a passionate level of affection, with alot of emotion. well it should be. lol, and being that close to someone you can't clearly focus, so you close your eyes. Plus is feels right, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Girls Close their eyes because they want to imagine each time they kiss Brad Pitt Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Evil or Very Mad no way. Paul Walker from 'The Fast and the Furious' I love you
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Seems like there can only be 2 choices to choose from...

1.) it melts us like chocolate.

-OR-

2.) hate the guy and pretend it's a nightmare

It depends on her reaction after the kiss wether its a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
dukeza

dukeza

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 am

maybe same as GInny Weasley when he told Harry Potter to close his eyes.

[after telling Harry to close his eyes, Ginny hides his book somewhere in the Room of Requirement, then comes back, and gives him a soft kiss on the lips]

Ginny Weasley: Close your eyes so you won't be tempted. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 am

hrmm.. no idea, nvr kissing shake
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Another reason might be that they fear that the Prince Charming they are kissing will turn into CHUCK NORRIS! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aeyl

Aeyl

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Haha I LOVE HmoobThoj answere XD fish
Back to top Go down
naliny

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 am

Rolling Eyes i think ........ to hide their emotions ..........ill fear .......or simple insecure. Embarassed kitty kitty
Back to top Go down
Neella

Neella

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 am

I think closing eyes makes u feel more the person u r kissing, and i think both girls and guys close their eyes kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?   Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do girls close their eyes when they kiss?
Page 1 of 1