Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes! Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!   Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 am

Hiya guys,

It's been a big big dream to obtain a phoenix ever since they first came out. I missed my first chance at a voucher, and then they became super hard to get.

Now I'm trying to collect the plumes/sof to make one.

If you guys see any stalls selling, or if you are selling any, please lemme know, I will happily buy them all if I have the money.

Currently:

4090/9999 Plumes
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
lebannen

lebannen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!   Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:25 am

This morning (for me) i saw a stall in ADC west, a little north from banker who sell phoenix plumes, he have like 4K, sellling for 50K each.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!   Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 am

yeah I bought aaaall those. I was so happy xD
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!   Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Hunting! Buying Sof and plumes!
Page 1 of 1