Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ana's turn x)

Go down 
+3
Zande
MerlinLee
Anaya~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anaya~

Anaya~

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 am

ok.. here's my long introduction, hope u all not bored reading it =x

-in game-

Name : AnaYa~
Job : MG
Lvl : 93 (11/23/2010)
Guild i've been in :
☆Angels☆
★Hop3☆(forgot the right name x_x)
El_diablo
★PeacE★

first time i know PW is from my lil cousin Laughing he's just 13-14 that time xP but intro me to this game xD
first time i play in Delphi made an EP but fail xD too random stat and i put axe and bow with her lols :p until some ppl scolding me for that.. then i realized i get into different server with my cousin so i moved to Oracle and made this char Very Happy.. once im in, my cousin get me in ☆Angels☆until one day somethin happen, ppl leave the guild and so do i cuz that time i needed help at quests so i moved to ★Hop3☆ only for 1-2 days.. and i didnt feel comfortable there bcause for me Angels was my home and im back until i quitted few months ago gave the char to a frnd, he put in el diablo. and im back now, Sugar~ told me to go to peace.. so here i am =) peace is now my new home, already fall in love and its awsome =)
so thats more n less background of my char xD

why i choose mage?
bcause i hate melees Embarassed i love rangers and magics..
mage is fun to play, i met lots ppl that mocking at mages saying that mages are fails and useless
some even say that ppl who plays mage are dumbs lol..
already used to dead in lags and mob gangbangs and always annoyed if need to ask help again n again to ppl Sad sometimes i feel im so useless keep need others help.. i always wish i can help insted of get helped =x
and yea i love support type ^^

other char?
erm my 2nd char is a WF.. still lvl 52 from long times ago.. so lazy to lvl it silent
maybe someday when im bored with mg again xD
3rd char is EP.. Crying or Very sad harder than my mage to lvl.. keeep keep keeeeeepppp dying -.-
kill 1 mob die.. try again, kill 1 mob rest 1 mob rest 1 mob rest.. Evil or Very Mad and now stucks at lvl 21 shake but im goin to lvl it i swear (hw many times i said that already to Sugar~, lol!! xD) bcause i wanted an EP so bad!
4th is NS.. haha still lvl 21 too, made cuz i wanted to play with my mom in game but she's busy in work now Sad and i concentrate on mg more to lvl.. gonna wait till bored then i lvl her again haha

-in real life-

Name : Elizabeth Shirley ... blah blah.. (really too long to read)
Love : art, chat, jokes, music, movies, swimming, traveling, water, FOOD!! esp spicy ones x3, ice creams, cookies munch , hmm lol what else xD many things i like
Hate : liars, betrayers, being alone -.-", insects >_<, hot weather, non spicy food T_T, height

frnds in game usually call me Ana =) studying Fashion Design in Malaysia now, hopefully graduate next year ^^ im taken by an awsome guy, already 3 years+ together.. he was playing pw too but lol he hate it -.- he like CS n DOTA more than pw so what to do xD
me in real life is a shy person, im kind of ppl that awkward when meeting new ppls and cant talk freely with strangers.. ppl usually think im selfish and scary and easily bored with me bcause i didnt talk much.. but i find myself being so noisy once i knw them well >,< realized too that im a support type person, i love to listen and watch ppl around rather than do too much act and talk Embarassed i like ppl talk to me directly than talk behind me.. i prefer talk first then i found out myself laters.. music always be my medicine when im in emo mode. music but beside all of that sometimes i can be so random n talkative when im in a really good mood XD (me myself confused how i can do this)

so thats all i guess.. if anything u feel wanna ask just ask me x)
thanks for reading the long introduction haha..
last but not least.. im glad to meet u all guys =) such and nice ppls and helpfull guild.. i feel like my previous time in PW is isolated bcause i nvr know things i know when im in peace ^^ so its thanks to ya all love

uhh maybe pic i will upload once i knw how to upload it =x
or anyone help me with uploading pic x_x i forgot already how

Last edited by Anaya~ on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol fixing the emotes XD)
Back to top Go down
MerlinLee

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome !

Ana free to ask us for help (whenever e r free) we'll help in anyway we can Smile

Again welcome to peace family
Back to top Go down
Zande

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 am

no sexy photo = no fap =(

welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Mahyana

Mahyana

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 am

Hey,

nice introducton and welcome Smile

The first mage that admits an EP is harder to level than a mage !!! Very Happy
Gonna tell florra caus he wont believe that !!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 pm

ok finally lol idk if uploading that easy Embarassed

me like a month ago.. with my new googles and eyebag cuz lack of sleep haha..
start to like using some fancy specs x)
[ana's turn x) Muka

so i cropped my avatar from this pic..
anyone believe that its me? ppl always questioning if its me homework
not look like me they said cuz camera effect Embarassed
anyway yea thats me.. helped a frnd in a photoshoot ^^
ana's turn x) Err0

@MerlinLee
thanks ^^

@zande
penguin dance fluffy pinguin dance haha.. sexy nuff? x)

@Mahyana
at first i didnt admits too =x until i lvl it myself Evil or Very Mad while playing ep i keep looking for my MG push skills.. so i hope those phy mobs can go away from my ep >,< and end up kissing floor again n again Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Anaya~ on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:50 pm

the trick on playing ep is simple: use whisht heart spell to heal yourself - either while being hit or before you start attacking the mob -> that way you have enough time to kill the mob before it kills you - easy going

but maybe it just seems to me like that becoz my lv101 ep is actually my mainchar and i started playing mg a lot after ep so i already was used to healing myself same as you are used to pushing mobs away

IMHO: both chars are on equal difficulty lvl if you actually know what you are doing - though playing a second or third char becomes way easier when having a priest around to heal and ress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm

already do x) i always use whist.. and not my first time playing ep too.. but archer mob always hard XD
i level ep together with fish now so its easier ^^
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 am

Really nice introduction. Nice to have you with us Smile
Back to top Go down
cattycyt

cattycyt

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Hehe as i remember,ep was hard to lvl at start but for me it was cause i was total noobie. I wore heavy armor til lvl 50 i think and lacked in int cause of it. I even remember i had to be lvl 64 to wear a hh 60 weapon cause not enough int. But damn i won all ep's in fist fight,no matter what lvl were they. But i also started mg and it was hard to lvl also. Loved the dmg but now it seems both were kinda equally difficult. But both r damn fun and the difficult to lvl them,makes it more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
astri

astri

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 am

interesting introduction, nice to meet you Ana Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ana's turn x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ana's turn x)   ana's turn x) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ana's turn x)
Page 1 of 1