Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of New PeacE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lednew

Rise of New PeacE Empty
PostSubject: Rise of New PeacE   Rise of New PeacE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 am

flower Good job Tiiah. It's been a tough week for all of us who are left here in our humble guild. Some leave with their personal reasons, some just followed and some leave because of confusion. But its all past now, and I'm happy staying in where i am now because i still believe in our guild and we can rise again as a group or better call it a family. We can prove that we can stand, we can fight and survive together as long as we support and coordinate with each other. Thanks to all the people who are trying hard to rebuild and rise a new PEACE and for those who left all i can say is goodluck and may you all be happy on where you are now....

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dukeza

dukeza

Rise of New PeacE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of New PeacE   Rise of New PeacE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:23 am

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.

We can do it PEACE. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rise of New PeacE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of New PeacE   Rise of New PeacE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 pm

We will not be victims here. We stride forward with the mindset of desiring a new, better beginning for our beloved guild. Friends remain, and new friends are to be found that can make Peace a worthwhile place to be.

Don't forget the old Peace, or hold resentment against those who are now in new guilds. As was their choice to leave, it was our choice to stay.

We can make it if people believe it possible. We can be better than ever before. We're strong regardless.

Proud to be Peace flower
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net

Rise of New PeacE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of New PeacE   Rise of New PeacE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 am

Cool PeacE Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of New PeacE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of New PeacE   Rise of New PeacE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of New PeacE
Page 1 of 1