Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hullo, Tii Here :)

Go down 
+4
JanrDoh
steveo
Ravenlord
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hullo, Tii Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 am

Smile hi PeacE
Back to top Go down
Ravenlord

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

hello peace kiss
Back to top Go down
steveo

steveo

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

You forgot a goal... maintaining a happy relationship with your hubby that adores you kiss
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

aww shucks cute

kiss Well we have a happy relationship. I pk anybody who wants vigor heart cute

Only one person can make me all hot n' heavy at even a 'hey' cute

I'll add to list anyways though <3
Back to top Go down
JanrDoh

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

"I pk anybody who wants vigor"
Laughing You should make that your sig.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

JanrDoh wrote:
"I pk anybody who wants vigor"
Laughing You should make that your sig.

xD
Back to top Go down
steveo

steveo

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:36 pm

I'd like to meet "Jeff", but somehow, I don't think he would like to meet me. People dont usually like getting their asses kicked, lol.
Back to top Go down
xEvaX

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 pm

awwww.. im glad that i could inspire you tiiah =)
Back to top Go down
Exo the Smexo

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm

well ur not online for me to pm u so i'll say my part in here.

Tiiah my dear friend, i believe we all have our bad times. there are things unknown of me and Eva too, but this thread lacks my spotlight, so that will be for another time.

we all love u, SO much. i speak on behalf of the entire guild when i say this. i have never seen someone devote the time and effort to helping others like u have. u are truly an honorable human being and u deserve a large amount of credit. don't let anyone get in ur way to tell u otherwise. i don't speak out of any pity when i say this, rather my inner feelings for how charitable of a person u have proven to be.

as for being quiet sometimes, this is just who u are as a comfortable individual. rather than being quick to the punch, being quiet can allow one to learn about their fellow man, which can serve as a good source for knowing the right decision to choose that comes out best for the people they command.

i know i haven't gotten the chance to say this directly to u, but i as well as the rest of the guild cherish even the little things that help bring us together as one. day-to-day assignments has lead me elsewhere but the Mob of the Day was a wonderful way to unite the guild in activity. a guild of familiar body is a strong one.

in short, i wish u the best of luck with ur continuation on assisting our high officers in the march to victory on the battlefield and Peace with our fellow bretherin. u are now and will always be in our hearts.

please never change ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 am

Christmas is coming very soon and i dont want to miss it... here i wish you a MeRrY ChRiStMaS and A happy new year Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 am

Tiiah....pic? camera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 am

camera
Back to top Go down
CEAZ

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Only one person can make me all hot n' heavy at even a 'hey'

aww shucks Tii Wink *blush*
Back to top Go down
florra

florra

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 am

u got a character named after you rl name ?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jannick.denil
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 am

No, I'm not the drama Alyssa in Game Razz
Back to top Go down
florra

florra

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 pm

haha good Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jannick.denil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, Tii Here :)   Hullo, Tii Here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hullo, Tii Here :)
Page 1 of 1