Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone, I am AhLian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone, I am AhLian Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, I am AhLian   Hi everyone, I am AhLian Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:59 am

Hi everyone, i'm new in Peace guild. Was introduced to join by my little brother Bolt. I feel great and happy in peace guild, and getting to know new nice people. I like to have fun.. especially TW (lol cos its legal killing). I'm a singapore, chinese. Here is a photo of me

Hi everyone, I am AhLian Thpic1 Hi everyone, I am AhLian Me-1

My pw characters, i got few active ones. Currently playing 3 ids Smile

Lv101 WR ... hope to go lv102 soon.. but i think it be next year. Hope to get 1 cv ring, +10 my gx, wear cv bow for my wr, +9 my lionrex... hehe i never think of +12.. too high expectations for myself >.<

Lv 87 EP ... hope to go lv95.. so i can wear my eq and items that i have ready for her I love you and all the skill books

Lv70 EA ... hope to go 8jun.. but it be a nice sweet dream Smile and of cos a nice good bow, all skill books... and 1 lv5 book kekekeke

panda

In RL or PW, its still me.. i like fun and i enjoy fun Wink I love to go clubbing, listening to loud music, get drowned in the bass and dance away. i love RnB, vocal trance musics... i can't live without them.. they give me life music

Hi everyone, I am AhLian GIRL

Last edited by AhLian on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I am AhLian   Hi everyone, I am AhLian Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 am

Hello there! Hope you have a good time, Lian. penguin dance
Back to top Go down
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I am AhLian   Hi everyone, I am AhLian Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 am

I should wish you a merry christmas! christmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I am AhLian   Hi everyone, I am AhLian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I am AhLian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Other :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: