Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ceVil here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:30 am

My RL name is Vilius (I guess it's Will in english), I'm 19 yrs old, from Lithuania. I've tried many guilds in delphi...though none of them worked out for me, that's why I hope this one will. I'm a fan of honest conversations, discussions, any topic is fine. I like music. Alot. Not the MTV stuff though. music Don't really now what else to say, here's how I look:
ceVil here. 15074794
Suspect
Back to top Go down
JanrDoh

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi hope you enjoy your stay at PeacE
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 am

hi will Very Happy MTV music sucks... im not a fan from music for the masses too Wink

welcome to peace Smile hope u enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 am

music welcome
Back to top Go down

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 am

Christmas is coming very soon and i dont want to miss it... here i wish you a MeRrY ChRiStMaS and A happy new year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ceVil here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ceVil here.   ceVil here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ceVil here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Other :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: