Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Empty
PostSubject: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 am

Embarassed Pls Tiiah don't forget to delete my account in forum, i asked so many times ^^

maybe i was a bit drama and rude when i quitted, but i had no option.

It was a bit sad discovered that many officiers disliked me as vice...
But this no matter, i had so many pm in last days with nice thinks about me, so i'm sure that i did a good job.
Maybe i blamed a lot Tassadar...but the problem with Nm started because Toxius killed him in pk rm bh...and etc etc, all know the history.
Maybe i did my mistake as vice...but i know that i always did my best.
Basically i quitted because stay in peace after the last meeting = too umiliation. that's all.
I was always on for war, put title, reply pm, reply wc and never caused iusses with other guild.
Yeah it's true i really hate kos but i don't quitted because i was scared about kos vs nm, if maybe i was in nm side about tassadar and tiiah it wasn't because i hate them or i don't like them. i only heard the story from nm and peace side.

Like i said...it was sad to discovered during the meeting that the time and patience that i used to be vice....was useless...especially when they voted a new vice...all great ppl but no me...so quit was the best way...because i know myself...if i didn't quit all day drama mode in guild chat XD

Good Luck all, pls no need reply, i posted it only for info and for talk with more and more calm...and pls Tiiah don't forget to delete my account fast,TY.
Back to top Go down
zudeen

zudeen

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm

can detele my acc too.... goldie was a gud VGM...That all from me chillin
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Thank you Goldie for all that you have done for Peace and every1 appreciates it I'm sure. It was a shame you quitted, and it should've not felt humiliated as it wasn't the officers intention. Too bad all those things came out now, but maybe people had not enough courage before to tell it, only now when you sided with NM.
Good luck in PW, and every time you need help you can call me/us, and you are always welcomed back. Take care.
Back to top Go down
florra

florra

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Ealendil wrote:
Thank you Goldie for all that you have done for Peace and every1 appreciates it I'm sure. It was a shame you quitted, and it should've not felt humiliated as it wasn't the officers intention. Too bad all those things came out now, but maybe people had not enough courage before to tell it, only now when you sided with NM.
Good luck in PW, and every time you need help you can call me/us, and you are always welcomed back. Take care.

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jannick.denil
Zande

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 am

florra wrote:
Ealendil wrote:

+1

+2

i dun even know about what you talking about =x thats why i should be at that meeting @@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:09 am

Ty for nice words Eal...Unfortunately you was the first that at meeting said with caps: 1 vote for new vice.
But i think i will never back in Peace, for this reason i'd like that Tiiah delete my account in this forum XD
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm

It's your decision at the end of the day Smile. I was the first as someone needed to speak up first Very Happy. I would say though never say never Wink as Peace it is one of the best guilds on this server.
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

shake
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD   Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bb all and pls Tiiah delete my account XD
Page 1 of 1