Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild KOS on Nightmare

Go down 
+4
BrainScan
DKid17
Mahyana
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild KOS on Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi guys,

Well, we've discussed it for a while today and it looks like Peace WILL be on KOS with Nightmare.

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, HERE IS THE CURRENT STORY:

Tasssadar personal koses someone from Nightmare named Toxius
2 weeks later...
Outside SM89 Entrance, Toxius Pks Tassadar and attacks Huchchi. He calls in reinforcements from Nightmare, including NM G.m. and V.g.m. among others. They pk and insult Peace/Tasssadar
Nightmare G.m. declares Guild KOS on Tasssadar on the grounds that he insulted NM and also because he (NM G.m.) supports his guildies.
I talked to G.m. to try and settle this. He was on his alt carcar. Some results of the convo are here:
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2qswi2x.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2qswi2x.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/dbo5eq.jpg
Nightmare GM said that they won't KOS Peace, and that only people (repeat, people) who supported him would get kos by NM.

One Day Later
I am helping Tass and party do some sm runs when Toxius arrives to PK Tass.
Officers really haven't made a decision on how they will react to NM versus Tass. We're still discussing on forum what we should do.
However, I don't mind my character getting kosed by Nightmare. I want to support Tasssadar, especially when he's interrupting our runs and making it hard to continue our parties.
I log my fox, debuff Toxius to give Tass a bit of aid, and head for the village.

Two Days Later
I get home from a long car ride home if only to find people pming me about NM kos!
NM demands that me and Tasssadar lose our rank in guild or they kos Peace.
If we lose rank, only me and Tass will be on kos by Nightmare.
After a super-long officer meeting, the decision is this:

Let the KOS Begin

Note! I will try one more time to talk to the NM g.m. to end this. However, Peace is on the defensive right now. If Nightmare attacks you, call in guild. Our officers will come to your aid whenever we are able to. THIS IS NOT a full-blown kos. NM hasn't made the official announcement on world chat yet, so stay aware. More updates when they come.

My Note: I want to add my personal views on this as it does involve me interfering at some point. Many of you have asked why I would possibly do that because I'm g.m. and should know better than to incite anything that could result in guild kos.

Firstly, I defend my guildies. I will do whatever in my ability to help, and at the time, what I thought best was to assist Tass with a simple debuff. I didn't hit him, and in fact, someone else in our sm party also stunned Toxius. He got away with it because he's not g.m. I feel they used my title to specifically call on this demand to derank or kos us. I'm sorry, but with this title over my head, I will still support my peace members and my peace parties when they are in trouble.

Second, The NM G.m. said that specific people would be kosed and not guild at all when I talked to him. Why he suddenly decided to change this is beyond me. If I'd known that he'd suddenly threaten this guild like he did, I would have at least been more wary about taking the bait.

Third, No, I didn't want this to erupt into guild kos. During our meeting today I let officers decide if they wanted to follow those demands to demote me or not. I'm thankful for the support, but I still feel incredibly guilty for bringing this on. I didn't mean to help make the situation worse. I know some of you will leave because you don't want guild kos, and I completely understand you. And those who continue supporting Peace, I thank you too for sticking in there during this ordeal.

If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to ask the lovely officers or myself. Again, sorry Peace for the trouble. I wish you all the best and will you guys to understand our predicament.

Addition - Not all NM are going to end up pking. Watch out for the hardcore pkers that like killing people as an everyday thing. Follow this list while we find out who they are

suprme
Ken (not sure if whole name or with chinese)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Mahyana

Mahyana

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 am

Hi guildies,

following all the topics here about Tass and the NM kos i just would like to share my opinion about some things.
At first i dont think we should blame Tass or anybody else to bring KOS on our guild caus i think it has more to do with the attitude of NM and ppl who like to PK and bring chaos in friendly guilds like Peace.
So who are the ppl behind those PKers and what is their motivation ? Also ingame there is a very thin line
between PKOS and KOS .
There are two types of PKers : the so called "RPK" and ppl who PK to help their friends or the guild.
Players who go out to random PK usually struggle with a big ego who will build their characters well (or they think so about themselves) who like to take risks and love the reaction and attention they get from the characters they kill , the reaction they get will give them a sence of power and control about other ppl ingame ! Things they might not have in real life! Often they are not open for reason or conversation caus that would make them look weak !
Those types often change guilds caus they can't deal with rules that undermine that power of PK and often u will see them guildless!
The other type of PK are ppl who take risks not for themselves but for others , to protect somebody a friend or a guildy. It's not about the power but more the satisfacton they are capable of helping others .
These types of players will often operate in groups caus they feel better united than go out and solo things.
They are often very loyal towards friends and guilds! Those characters are open for conversation and solve problems in team and even if they not agree with the rest they would compromise for the sake of others .
So if u wanna solve problems with PK or KOS u should keep in mind those differences above.
It seems to me NM has both types you have the "ego" type and the "followers" .
The only way to break their power is never give in !! Never follow any order from them caus that will make them stronger ! "Ignore" is the key word here , dont react in WC ,all chat or PM !!
Being passive has nothing to do with being weak !! If nobody reacts they will lose the purpose of PK caus it wouldnt be fun to kill ppl who dont react at all !!!
Keep the spirit alive in the guild and just do things you did before this KOS .
Unity is the real power !!

This is my opinion and little pshycological view !!! Enjoy :-))

Back to top Go down
DKid17

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am

mmm..i think we go for the KOS...we stan tall aginst them..they jus want to bully actually notting more..i been in NM..and i know how they are..don want anyone rise other than them aginst Immo..so..we can realy stan aginst them..we r not noob guild..so lts do it..

i realy like Peace..and will stay side to side with u guys!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:28 am

Like Mah said, there are both types in NM. I still understand why NM Gm and Vgm came to Toxius' aid - they're close friends irl, and as friends, they will always support eachother, even when personal kos should mean only 1 versus 1.

I would also like to further thank any non-pkers in guild for staying in spite of this situation. I know you didn't join guild to participate in any pk, and nobody in Peace should ever require you to fight anybody. Just remember if you're in trouble, we will do what we can to support you. You don't need to give up your values or what you love doing to participate in something you don't like. Just stick in there!

The more united we are, the stronger we will be, please remember this. Whether you support by defending those who get pked or offer moral support simply in gc, it all matters, and Peace appreciates every single bit of it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

So, how is the situation right now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
Evver

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 pm

If the KOS go on dont forgett other guilds that got KOS on NM, work together with them. Kris told me New Force come if we need help in pk issues and i bet arak and ethics will to....and who know maybe immo to.
Make new connection and dont try to fight NM alone
Back to top Go down
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm

It's quite sad it's come to this. I have a feeling, and this occurs with both immo and nm, there's a sense of "we have high refines, we are superior, bow down to us or face our wrath" combined with a lot of trashtalk which just incites the rage.

It's fair to say Peace will generally be on the defensive most of the time. It means not actively hunting NM, but actively defending yourself if attack is imminent or in progress. Avoiding Immo vs NM PKs are also useful, as they can cite the bs reason of Peace helping Immo whether that's the case or not.

Try and keep a level head, and stay united. Most KOSes end after awhile when eventually one of the hotheads realises it's a total waste of time, or has extracted enough concessions from the peaceful party (us) to inflate their ego, which they will continually remind us in WC about (like hollow does).

Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am

i agree with Mah.. sip stay calm n united

now just need to watch inventory all the time and not bring anything so important / expensive.. i got bad experience with drop fash while im white name cry and i nvr use dolls haha x)

DKid17 wrote:

i realy like Peace..and will stay side to side with u guys!!
me too!! penguin dance
Back to top Go down
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 am

Yeah, empty your invs of expensive stuff lolz. I was running around west gate earlier with gold mats in my inv until I realised after I died that I could have easily dropped that and lost a loooootta money.
Back to top Go down
Evver

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 am

if u gona fight back u can always use safety lock....if they didnt remove that thing yet
Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

how to use safety lock? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 pm

set safety lock to like 1h or something - as long as safety lock is active you can't drop

you got to take care of it running out though -> if it runs out and you get killed you got the chance to drop as usual

in general a cheap way to be save but.... kind of crap when you need something thats on your char
Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm

need something? means cant do something when the lock is on?
erm i still no idea how to lock it =o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am

you got the small lock symbol on the upper left of the client window - click on it - a window opens where you can enter an amount of time -> relog -> while lock is closed, you are save

yah, well, you can't trade stuff to other ppl, you can't drop stuff even voluntarily soo... if you want to give something to another player/char fast - you can't coz log is active - got to wait till log timer ran out
Back to top Go down
Anaya~

Anaya~

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 am

ah okay .. got it x) thanks anyway for the info Very Happy rose
Back to top Go down
Schalf

Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:01 pm

took picture of hollow killing me....

Guild KOS on Nightmare 2010-111

and with no reason....

Guild KOS on Nightmare 2010-112
Back to top Go down
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 pm

you can add to your prospective list:

bad8gg
Fairy21
hollow
SirRufus
Cutegirl
mayasan
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hades
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 am

As the kos appears to have been resolved, this topic should be closed, or at least serve as a reference for possible future conflicts.

Stand your ground and stand united. The guild has grown stronger from this, there's no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild KOS on Nightmare   Guild KOS on Nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild KOS on Nightmare
Page 1 of 1