Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Days Meme - Read and Answer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Days Meme - Read and Answer!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 am

What are memes? - Memes are mostly surveys and quizzes that people pass around for other people to complete. They're especially popular in art/writting communities because it normally helps not only define you as a person, but let people know more about yourself.

I like them Smile

So anyway, this one is called a Days Meme. I'll complete this one day at a time. If anyone wants to complete this meme also, feel free. You can do all questions at once, but it's preferred if you only do one day at a time.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Days Meme - Read and Answer!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:36 am

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

*How is it you always find a way to make me feel good about myself in every possible way? You know my faults and I might frustrate you at times, but you've always been there for me. Even thinking about it makes me sniffle a bit. I know the distance is far and I always, always wish that I could do more for you, because you deserve every nice thing this world has to offer and I worry constantly that one day I'll lose you for some reason or another. It doesn't matter as long as you're happy though. Get through all that shit! You're strong and I believe in you and if you find peace and happiness at last I'll be happy too.

*I wish you weren't so critical of me. I know you want what's best and that's great, but I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions. You make me feel like a child and I feel chained down no matter how old I get. It was nice and I accepted it when I was younger, but now it makes me dread talking to you or seeing you at all. I know I'll always be doing something wrong, and just not measuring up to your standards. I wish you could just accept me and admit that you aren't always right.

*You're working too hard. I know I act mellow whenever we talk but there's always this nagging fear that there's gonna be an accident at some point and you'll be hurt and we'll have no means to make a living since you're the only one with a job. You need to take it easy. You have nothing to prove.

*Where've you gone best friend? Another different state? Have you graduated yet? I guess I could follow you on Facebook or MySpace but that's never been my thing. I wonder if I should have contacted you more, asked about you more, set up some times where we could get together and actually talk about what's going on in our lives. I just want to say that I miss you. You affected everyone who ever had the fortune of being your friend, and you never went down any bad paths. You let your religion and your values guide you and that's something that the majority of people don't do anymore. I wish you the very best.

*Chick, get a room. You've got no class and I end up cheering the moment you actually leave the room. Now, I blame the stupid college for putting us together, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love having you as a room mate. Me personally, we just clash on too many levels. I know you're a freshman and you're all hyped up on sneaking alcohol in and making out and doing sexual stuff like a fiend (and coming in drunk stumbling over the floor), but yeah. I hope you grow up soon, because while there will always be parties and boys on campus, when that all ends what will you be left with? Maybe I act too old for my age. I probably do, but I dunno, I prefer love to sex and I follow the rules because I'm a good girl. I'll drink sometimes, I'll never do drugs, I'll stay committed to one person. That's just how I like it. Just know it makes me uncomfortable when you act like a vacuum cleaner on some guy's face right in front of me

*Hey, I like helping people and I like helping you out. We all wanna be pros and if there's any way I can contribute to that, all the better. I hope you get all the things you need to kick ass, I'm behind ya 100%

*When're we going to chill at that coffee shop again like we used to? Do you still have the time to do things when you're working and married? I'll be honest- I think you got hitched way too soon. The guy is nice and all, but still. Anyway, I can't forget how we first started talking when I innocently stated that you walked like a horse. Awkward introductions yay! But you should know me now. I may act a little strange until I get to know a person, and the monotone-work of shelving books at a library let me act a wee bit crazy just to make the day a little more fun.

*Thanks guys (yes more than one person, I cheat) for giving me so much support while I've been playing this game. I appreciate it a lot because I really am trying to do good for the guild and help people whenever I can. Course it helps that I can play a wb and a few other classes. Anyway, go PeacE, no matter what happens, you're always lovely guildies to me.

*I know we lost contact many many years ago, but sometimes a Counting Crows song will pop on my mp3-player and I'll think of you. We met under very weird circumstances but I could count on your support whenever there was a problem. I don't think I'll ever know if you believed what you told me you believed in, or if it was just a joke. At this point it doesn't really matter. You still gave your full support, and you may be the only one who has ever said that the opposite of love isn't hate, that it's no emotion whatsoever. I'd rather love everything than not know the meaning of the word. Thanks.

*I know it's been a while. I don't hate you anymore. I don't know why you kept lying to me and your friends either, but I'm over the hate. Things would have gone in a whole 'nother direction if we hadn't broken up, and probably for the worst, so I'm glad I was able to get out of that. You still affected me though. Made me not want to trust anyone and look to only the internet, where everyone is hidden behind a keyboard, and I'm safe. I'm still doing that but I'm a little more open now, and I've met people worth knowing. I wouldn't have met them if I'd stayed with you, so thanks for shifting the direction of my life. I'm still not fully cured of you. I still feel pangs of self-doubt and self-guilt and whatever you want to call it. But I'm getting better.

(Phew this took a while.)

Days Meme - Read and Answer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Other :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: