Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilbambam718

PostSubject: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1d5hh7/n/Pw_Cv_sm.wmv

from Immo. you have to download it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 am

nice to see this party got 1 of each job...

what make me worry is, with almost whole pt +12 they took more than 300 secs in map2 and 3.

what about 2 EAs with +9 and +10? =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am

as far as i remember it: with 2 ea with +8 and +10 "only" its hard to make it in time

but appearently cv sm will be taken out soon anyways and you can get the cloak on another way (so every1 can get it if that person can pay :X)
Back to top Go down
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 am

yep, but the adrenaline of dungeon gone =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 am

well as usual @ pw:
first you need high refine to do things then when those ppl with high refine are done, they change it so that everyone can have it if they are willing to pay for it...

no skill for playing the game (well, having a char with +12 eq is not really skill, just money) required anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 am

anyway, Im proud to completed map1 already many times and I know we are able to do at least map2...

map3 I really dunno becoz of time... but anyways, we are improving ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbambam718

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm 95% sure that they will not remove sm. it was only removed in pwi which has absolutely nothing to do with pw-my. the chinese server still has all sm's.

And they make map 2 look sooooo easy... I see where my pt went wrong now and what to do. map 3 will surely be a challenge. They almost hit 400 seconds with FREAKING CLINK as a DD.... and you need a strong strong WR to survive that boss's AoE lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 am

strong strong wr?

10k hp should be enough if you didn't just put hp stones

well, maybe cv sm will be in some time longer but pwi is more advanced than pwcn as well sooo... you never know
Back to top Go down
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 am

removed on pwi? o.o

Chary said on official forum that new cv wont have map1 2 and 3, it will only be available in sm mode. So, Im prone to believe it wasnt removed. Or, maybe they removed becoz a lot of ppl got cv sm cloack from box and they want to make this way the only one to get the cloack -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 am

what i heard was that cv sm will be gone and there will be another way to get cloak
Back to top Go down
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 am

not same cloak....

u will can farm this cloaks...

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/27711

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/27712

And what about SM FW? Is possible to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV   

Back to top Go down

Crescent Valley Success Mode Video from WR's POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1