Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Nominations

Go down 
+7
Toxicity
florra
jadaice
BrainScan
cavince_
keltec
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Captain Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Please nominate who you consider worthy for a captain spot so I can add to the poll.

I nominate Yaanoooz :>
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Add Toxicity
Back to top Go down
keltec

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Zande and toxi dancing baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Zande and Toxicity
Back to top Go down
cavince_

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 pm

@Hunter@
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:08 pm

~Sugar
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Hum. Sugar, Hunter, Tox, Yaan, Zande n lebannen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
jadaice

jadaice

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm

lebannen !! Cool
Back to top Go down
florra

florra

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 am

yablonsky - toxicity
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jannick.denil
Toxicity

Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks all °_°
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyou.com
Toxicity

Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 am

Add: Nominating Keltec! The Anal Panda!
Back to top Go down
lebannen

lebannen

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

jadaice wrote:
lebannen !! Cool

cute cute thx Brain and sis but im not very active this days... with work and married life i cant be a good capitain Laughing

I vote for jadaice, Toxi, @Hunter@ and ~Sugar... but any active and helpfull will be a good cap Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elvengirl

Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am

First, what is the criteria for a player to be an officer of a guild? This person would be seen as representing the whole guild and thus to some extent, would be looked at as role model. Yes....even in a game, you can idolize someone. Therefore, I personally think we should not be too hasty to nominate anybody to represent the guild. In my opinion, my standard for an officer should be matured, helpful and someone who is 100% loyal to the guild.

Having said that, I feel that original members of the guild should have priority preference first because it is only fair since some people have been with us for a long time, no? Embarassed But that is just my personal views...I am just saying how I would feel from what I have seen and hear.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 am

On the other hand there's people who are in Peace for ages, do have an officer title, and.... kinda dont do anything at all for it :S and even rarely speak in Guild Chat.. but anyway. I don't know. Im on peace for 4 months now I think Razz not that long, but im loyal cause I do really like it here. And Im really trying to help a lot.. GV..SM..even HH tho I never farmed any of the mats I needed for my Armor etc. xD
Back to top Go down
Elvengirl

Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 am

Toxicity wrote:
On the other hand there's people who are in Peace for ages, do have an officer title, and.... kinda dont do anything at all for it :S and even rarely speak in Guild Chat.. but anyway. I don't know. Im on peace for 4 months now I think Razz not that long, but im loyal cause I do really like it here. And Im really trying to help a lot.. GV..SM..even HH tho I never farmed any of the mats I needed for my Armor etc. xD

True, there is no denying that. On the other hand, I do not think that ONLY officers should be helpful to normal members - each of us should help each other without being told to do so. Officers are also human - they also have things to do, whether in RL or ingame. Embarassed I am just speaking as from what someone in the guild confided in me. Personally, I have been with Peace right after server merged and though I left a few times (for good reasons, I swear), I have always came back no later than 2 days maximum. I also took the trouble to rush home to attend every TW we have and I try to help every guildies when I am free. And I too, never ask for anything in return. Neither do I ask the guild to help me farm reputations (even though I am farming for 6jun) and my 99 sets. I hope that speaks volume for the commitment I have and the promise I made to Ealendil when I joined on December 2009.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

Elvy, you know the guild would be more than happy too help you farm reputation or mats. That's what we're here for, for helping eachother excell in the game.

Yes, older members are always taken into account. There are some people like Yaanooz who has been in guild since Reborn merged with Peace aeons ago. And truth be told, many of the older members are not as active as they used to be. I can barely think of a handful who log in daily.

We need the most active players we can get as officers, and all those that have been nominated -are- mostly online, -are- seen helping people, talking friendly in chat, etc etc. They bring life to a guild where most of the old members have come and gone. I appreciate them and recognize they have their potential along with older members who have been the most loyal and faithful.

Back to top Go down
Toxicity

Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Lol I definately bring life into guild. xD
Back to top Go down
Elvengirl

Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Elvy, you know the guild would be more than happy too help you farm reputation or mats. That's what we're here for, for helping eachother excell in the game.

Yes, older members are always taken into account. There are some people like Yaanooz who has been in guild since Reborn merged with Peace aeons ago. And truth be told, many of the older members are not as active as they used to be. I can barely think of a handful who log in daily.

We need the most active players we can get as officers, and all those that have been nominated -are- mostly online, -are- seen helping people, talking friendly in chat, etc etc. They bring life to a guild where most of the old members have come and gone. I appreciate them and recognize they have their potential along with older members who have been the most loyal and faithful.

Dear Tiiah,

I don't really mind if nobody helps me farm for my 6jun or 99 sets. For one, I have always been independent enough to do everything myself and second, I just like to help friends/strangers and guildmates, even something as simple as buffing someone suffice for me. As long as my friends are happy, I am happy. That is why I never request for SM or HH runs for my own benefit.

I do agree that our officers should be active most of the time but certainly if an original member who has been with us for a long time being overlooked or passed for promotion in favour of another who has just joined is somewhat unfair. Rolling Eyes
Just my 2 cents worth. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Gimme naaaames <3
Back to top Go down
wendy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm

So, captain represents "members who have stayed in the guild for a long period of time", drop me out from the nomination then, nothing special getting it, since my dear was only fooling around and thanks to brain and those who nominated me.

I play my game, I have fun and I love Cavince. <3 That's what suffices for me.

Edited: I nominate Elvengirl because he/she stayed longer in guild and so independent.
Back to top Go down
Elvengirl

Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

wendy wrote:
So, captain represents "members who have stayed in the guild for a long period of time", drop me out from the nomination then, nothing special getting it, since my dear was only fooling around and thanks to brain and those who nominated me.

I play my game, I have fun and I love Cavince. <3 That's what suffices for me.

Edited: I nominate Elvengirl because he/she stayed longer in guild and so independent.

Embarassed lol Do I detect some hint of sarcasm in the comment? I apologize if anyone is offended by my frankness. I was just looking at things from a broader perspective and trying to be fair to ALL. And I have seen, on many occasions, original members being overlooked. I did not say that new members have no right to be promoted - I only said that original members should be considered first in the order.

There is no need to be sarcastic. Honestly I resent those comments but this is NOT a war of words. Again, I apologize if anyone feels hurt or is offended by my comments.

p/s. I am female.
Back to top Go down
wendy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 am

>.> there's such things as self nomination.. this is a nomination then election, not appointment of captains.. they can always nominate themselves..
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 am

Well, this is not a popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
wendy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:31 am

totally agree with brain
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 am

All I want to know is the names of the original members that you think should be nominated. They can't be overlooked if people bring them up Rolling Eyes

I guess extending this another day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Nominations   Captain Nominations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Nominations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Peace-Related :: Peace Talk-
Jump to: