Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peace TW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxicity

PostSubject: Peace TW   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 am

Greetings,
wanted to talk a bit bout the last TW (14.08) against Utopia.

First of all, 60 people online, so maybe 40 in war.
It really seems as if we'd have many Inactives, or many who don't join TWs, which is sad...
We do really not have the power to defeat Utopia.
But power is not what a TW is about. Of course its important too, cause 80 lvl 100s vs 80 lvl 100 with +8 gears is a big difference, but that doesnt mean the lvl 100s without + cant win!

What we're missing is tactis!
I've been in Nightmare for 1 year, TWing every weekend.
First I was in a Catateam, but I personally define myself better with a Def-Team,
where I was TeamLeader afterwards.

I've seen tactics, good planning.

We need reliable Scouts.
And one more thing which is WAY more important:
We need SILENCE in GuildChat during a TW!

Everyones typing this and that.
Some get killed by ONE person, and write. "Kill "Name" Finally!"
No one gives a sh1t (I apologize for the word) about who killed who in a war.
Everyones aiming everyone. Some try to Kill a WB (who doesnt pull a cata) for like 10mins... while they could kill 20 EPs or EAs in that time.

We seriously need silence in TW during a war. No one should be allowed to talk, but the Scouts and the Guild Leaders/TW Leaders.

Those who are DD classes (especially EAs) should do one thing:
Kill those EPs! and when you cant find EPs kill EAs or WFs, but DONT bother with WBs, WRs.

Our WRs should do one thing: STUN. STUN like you've never stunned before!
Run into a crowd , Stun (maybe Dragon) and Get The Fk out! (sorry again)

WF's are supposed to Debuff Catapullers (Werebeasts with a Cata)
If there are no WBs to debuff just go for EPs, then DDs..

To kill their EPs is VERY important.
If the enemy is in our base and dies, what will he do?
If the EP in his party is close, and alive, he wont go back to his base.
Of course not! You wouldnt either, because it takes ages to get back to the enemies base.

Personally for me, TW is a sh1tload of fun.
It's like massive Pking without consequenses.
With a chance of winning a trophy (land)
If we all work as a team, and listen to commands, we can beat Utopia,Wazaa,El_Diablo.
We can do it.
Peace out!

PS. I wasnt angry when I was typing this. I just love to swear at all. xD

Last edited by Toxicity on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyou.com
Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:38 am

Agree with Toxi for almost everything except the part where "EPs mostly fly, since flying doesnt effect their Healing power, even when the person they're healing is on the ground" - it DOES affect the healing power, Toxi - the amount an EP heals from the air is halved compared to an EP who heals on the same level with its target - much like an EA who gets a penalty damage if the target gets close. Trust me, this is what I learnt from none other than angelQ. And to be honest, EPs are not encouraged to be on air actually, because it just makes you an easy target for EAs or WFs who are mostly on air. Rather, every party should learn how to protect your EP i.e. WRs stun, stun AND STUN (like what Toxi said) while EAs shoot the ass off opponents who is aiming your own EP. On the other hand, our own members should also kill opponent EPs FIRST AND FOREMOST! Why? To prevent opponents from being healed and/or revived.

When I was in Immortal and being a personal EP to Enforcer aka Dev, I hardly ever die even though I was sole EP in the team because my team protected me well always - especially Dev. No matter how many times I was targeted, my foes will always be brought down before I die ^_^. Our WRs should not be afraid to get into the middle of a fight. Just get in there and STUN everything and everyone and then get the hell out, yeah. And please, everyone should stay with their assigned party as much as possible. Oh, one last thing, I still do NOT see our scouts reporting, if we even assigned any? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geezerigst

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:52 am

actually today we didnt hv ne scouts ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 am

Oh my bad with the healing part then. I always thought it was like this. Mad never lvled an EP , my friend just gave me his xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyou.com
Schalf

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

we got scouts. But, why need scouts if their 4 catas were rushing our base by lane B?
we got scouts and they help def when enemy is spotted.

And Yes, our DDs should learn kill EP first, ALWAYS. I only start atk EA/MG/WF when not seeing any EP near.
To help u find EPs, open party settings, Unmark Guild, WR MG EA WB WF, press T and will appear a nice list of enemy EPs around for have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 am

Schalf wrote:
we got scouts. But, why need scouts if their 4 catas were rushing our base by lane B?
we got scouts and they help def when enemy is spotted.

And Yes, our DDs should learn kill EP first, ALWAYS. I only start atk EA/MG/WF when not seeing any EP near.
To help u find EPs, open party settings, Unmark Guild, WR MG EA WB WF, press T and will appear a nice list of enemy EPs around for have fun.

penguin dance yeah! I suggest all of us only mark EP in our T setting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lebannen

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Toxicity wrote:
Greetings,
Our WRs should do one thing: STUN. STUN like you've never stunned before!
Run into a crowd , Stun (maybe Dragon) and Get The Fk out! (sorry again)

That is what i tried to do yesterday... run into their zhen or bb and try to break it, but never have time enough. With my noob eq and no hiero have very poor chances against guys like LH or Scorpio. Im sure with i will get better eq and have more money for hieros.

And hell yeah, i also think with can beat Utopia with a well training and tactics. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace TW   

Back to top Go down

Peace TW
Page 1 of 1