Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soldiers Returning Home Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Soldiers Returning Home Video Empty
PostSubject: Soldiers Returning Home Video   Soldiers Returning Home Video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

This is just a really sweet video of soldiers reuniting with their loved ones. I admit I got a few tears in my eyes Crying or Very sad It's a little long and basically a lot of hugging, but you can't help but feel happy for all these kids getting to see their father again. So touching.

http://thechive.com/2010/08/13/soldiers-returning-from-war-surprise-kids-video/
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Elvengirl

Elvengirl

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Returning Home Video   Soldiers Returning Home Video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:28 am

It's really touching Crying or Very sad . I especially like the part where a little girl was sitting on Santa's lap when her father walked in and she said, "daddy? daddy? I missed you". That's when I started bawling cry
Back to top Go down
geezerigst

geezerigst

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Returning Home Video   Soldiers Returning Home Video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 am

but i ws so.........american
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Returning Home Video   Soldiers Returning Home Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soldiers Returning Home Video
Page 1 of 1