Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One

Go down 
+17
Yaannooz
Schalf
Mutant
MerlinLee
Jan_92
~Bolt~
XAkiraX
T2SEAL/
Cloroform
Larienn
Syletha
zudeen
BrainScan
Charybdis
Spucki
Ealendil
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 am

Yes I'm aware of that. Smile This week we were a bit short of those pills though... =/
Back to top Go down
~Bolt~

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am

lol i always attend nb but hard with agains nm n immmo now..
Back to top Go down
MerlinLee

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 am

hehehe i want too Cool
Back to top Go down
MerlinLee

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 am

I want NB Rings too hope all will help me get 1
Back to top Go down
Mutant

Mutant

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 pm

have we gotten a NB ring lately? are there still ppl going? we should update this list
Back to top Go down
Schalf

Schalf

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Now we are more strong, we should start organize NB again and start go Wushu Smile

oh, I want a nb ring too lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 am

I'm actually not sure what's been going on with the NB event. I'll ask Eal. Last I heard we were having problems getting rings cause our spot was taken by nightmare after the merge, and the only spot not taken had mobs that don't drop enough Sad
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Yaannooz

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:56 am

It would be awesome have NB ring someday cute but I won't be able go that NB event unless eventually it become offer twice a day or in different time of day. That is unfortunate thing about me play PW-MY server while live in west coast usa. All the 8pm thing that happens is about 5am my time. Laughing But oh well, I still have fun and helping when can and enjoy chat with you friends. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
lebannen

lebannen

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 am

Very Happy i want one too
Back to top Go down
Vivelee

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I also want hihi Smile however didnt hear anything about going hounting for them o.O
I can join whenever i'm online and there is such hount (if wf needed), just give an info that we're going Smile
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Well we need start hunt that event again... Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
Seyaru

Seyaru

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

i want one xD silent
Back to top Go down
DKid17

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 pm

i want one :X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One   List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Who Wants NB Rings and Who Has One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2