Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sucess Mode 89

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrainScan

BrainScan

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 pm

JanrDoh wrote:
+5 or 6 wep is fine for sm 89 most important is to have wb that knows path and job.
I went 8 runs with wb that sucked and fail at halfway.
Wb needs to use tortlen skill before running back to stop point to keep himself alive and then use Bluster so DD dont get wiped out.
Wr only need to stun and Dragon as soon as wb brings mob in,two wr is nice for sm 89 but one is allso sufficient.
Very important that EA and MG target poison mobs and those horrible little Antelope that run away and make wr run slow.

Get hold of poison antidote pills if you can they do help for low hp guys.
Bring vig pots to if you arnt holy.

Its best if Ep opens Heal next to the wall and team kills there so mob are more concentrated and have less room to spread out.
Ep stop using Ball when mob are wiped out enough to no longer pose a threat and switch to party heal to regain vig.
If you got wf in party make sure you let that person know if you need vig or not so it can be passed to who needs it.
Kinda pointless recieving vig if your already full.

Deity Promanade(Fairy skill)is a must in order to keep up with wb,the poor guy cant run around forever waiting for pt to catch up.
Allso make sure you stay together and dont fall behind,go when your told to and leave whatever mob you were killing,it will folow you anyway so dont worry about not getting points for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.areslusitani.pt.vu
BrainScan

BrainScan

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm

very nice brain, that 3rd lure, u can lure until u hit the 4th spot and then run back
Back to top Go down

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Embarassed anyone can help to found a video about sm89 on you tube?
i don't know how i have to search Sad(
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 pm

so much time wasted, they almost failed
Back to top Go down
BrainScan

BrainScan

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey i think so. Nothing to do with map i post before.
Back to top Go down

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 am

yeah your map and this video got different path Xd
last time i was in sm with wr, and wb at 2 step lured mobs from other way too Xd
Embarassed anyway i'm scaried to go in sm with wb, but want get manteau because wb got an horrible manteau... XD
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm

i heard that there's sm69/79 now, but there's a max lvl retriction. never tried it tho
Back to top Go down
Schalf

Schalf

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 pm

we can make a list that who wants sm89 cloack heaven and hell.

the most hard job to get is WB, cause they spend a lot of money/cubi in each run of SM.

Buut, we can improve it...

making a list of ppl that needs sm we can organize party with ppl that have experience already and merge with ppl that never did sm before. The WB need knows what to do hehe.

Well, the ideia is, each member of party help the WB of party to buy a gold hp fu, this is, the cost of WB fu.

Each run one member of party open the sm, cause have a cost to open each round too, 600k I guess.

summarizing...
each player gives around 1m for WB to help him buy hiero...
when this hiero finish, the party decide if them continue or not the sm...
if yes, another 1m is needed, if not, all happy Smile

its a suggestion only... but I hope that our pro WBs like Moob, Caezar, Brave, maniac and others can help us xD...

starting list...

Schalf - 7 runs
XAkiraX - 6 runs

if noone wanna make this list then forget about it, hahaha

cya all
Back to top Go down
HmoobThoj

HmoobThoj

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm

yes i would love to help if u provide FU for me. some might think that we WB are just being greedy, what's the point in doing it if we get no compensation. the FU useage also depends on how good/strong the pt is. sometimes the hp FU's of other members in the pt aren't used at all. we can use 100-300k of it each run depending. any1 time im free, i'd be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sucess Mode 89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucess Mode 89   Sucess Mode 89 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sucess Mode 89
Page 1 of 1