Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arkaria #1 Forum whore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Arkaria #1 Forum whore Empty
PostSubject: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 am

IGN: Arkaria
Build: Con build focusing more on HP/Phys defense
RL Name: Kim

I've been playing PW since closed beta. My first char was an EP named Arkaria. I deleted her and made a WF who I lvled to 54. I then deleted the WF and remade Arkaria. I've been lvling her lazily since I made her. The process was further slowed due to me being greatly distracted by school/work/graduating/starting college/not having enough money.

I've jumped from guild to guild. My first guild was Lateralus which I was in for a good year, captain for most of that time(though I think I could've been a better captain). A lot of the origional Lateralus members left unfortunately, and I too moved on. This is actually my 2nd time in Peace =x I was here the first time after the merge with RB. Anyway, I fought with Black for a while, but Black fell apart, and I didn't like the management. After discussing with a friend(who also left) I went to RB. Eventually I joined Warlord and fought Black/Rage/TXJY. Today I realize that there is no point in fighting anymore. WL wont last against Immo for long unfortunately. Soon the whole map will be overtaken. I'm tired of drama and fighting, and trying to keep up with the refine whores. I found something in Peace that I've been looking for since I left Lateralus: A chill, friendly, strong, helpful, family oriented guild. This guild should steal Santuary's name, because that's what it is Razz and I hope to lvl to 99 fast and help to defend this Sanctuary from all those other guilds that I now realize suck.

P.S. Anyone who has gone on the main forum has witnessed my amazing forum-whoring skillzzz and already kinda knows who I am. I R L33T

Feel free to add me on MSN and in game :3
Back to top Go down
Jan_92

Jan_92

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:03 am

Nice Introduction Smile
I hope you sty at Peace longer then at the other guilds Laughing

P.S. Cute Picture Wink
Back to top Go down
Charybdis

Charybdis

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 am

Hiya Arky~~~!
Back to top Go down
Spucki

Spucki

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm

hi Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 pm

chillin hi girl chillin

hehe hi Arkaria.. welcome and enjoy
Back to top Go down
JanrDoh

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Arky owns the official forum,no one can come close to her wit and well scripted comments.
Honestly your posts are the only ones i read the whole way through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

JanrDoh wrote:
Arky owns the official forum,no one can come close to her wit and well scripted comments.
Honestly your posts are the only ones i read the whole way through.

o.o srsly? Shit, I didn't think I was THAT awesome XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am

rose hehe i read some of ur comments in official forum.. nice 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 am

Christmas is coming very soon and i dont want to miss it... here i wish you a MeRrY ChRiStMaS and A happy new year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkaria #1 Forum whore   Arkaria #1 Forum whore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkaria #1 Forum whore
Page 1 of 1