Peace Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Peace Guild site! Please Register using your PW name in the guild :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NB: new spot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

NB: new spot Empty
PostSubject: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 am

Really hard to found a good spot for NB after server merge
In old spot there are Immo, NM etc etc, really really hard
Anyway today we saw a possible new spots...and if 6-7 ppl and room win we sure get ring
The spots is near 3 boss: Sandbug, water immune boss and fire immune boss.
Sandbug drop few bean, but he is died very very fast.
so or we can go in sandbug spots and lure water immune boss
or go in water immune boss and lure sundbag or fire immune boss
anyway is a quiet spot
my suggest is go in the room between water immune boss and sandbug
Water immune boss make aoe, but this aoe don't stun zhen
Anywya for next week we need a lot of ppl on for try this new way
so when in all need to go to try fast in this spots and hope that other ppl don't come to disturb
in my opinion this is the best way to try to get more rings, and we can get without problem.
because old spots is really really hard to get back ( my opinion)

christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas

ps: sorry for my bad english silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Barlui

Barlui

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am

Nice that you found a new spot maybe we can get more rings cheers

Its too bad i cant be at Netherbeast Event, that sucks wall
Back to top Go down
Ealendil

Ealendil

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree with Gold. But we really need almost every1 in guild to try and participate. It would be in their own benefit and also in the benefit of Peace. Always profits go to guild activities, that means YOU- the Peace members.

P.S. : I showed gold the spot Twisted Evil dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

If possible, can you guys screenshot the new location as well as coords and post them here next wednesday? That way, at least forum-viewers might not get lost Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://peaceguild.forumotion.net
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Last edited by Cryst on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Superceded by later post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 pm

yeah i mean the yellow and green one

great job with map XD XD
Back to top Go down
Cryst

Cryst

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

After last night's NB I've worked out some mathematics.

Last night's NB ended in 47 minutes. 5 rings were given out to Immo/NM.

They apparently got it in the North-West, and the South East of the map. Now the NW is virtually impossible for us because Immo are camped there and you need a lot of people to lure bosses from all around the map and zhen in a central spot. The SE as we know is camped by NM since the merge.

So what now? The final remaining spot is the north east we were before, except we have to kill 2 bosses - the fire and the ice. The sandbug won't cut it, however, it can be used as bonus pills, if you like.

To put in perspective, what happened in NB was that 600 pills were obtained in 45 minutes. This equates to 13.3333 pills a minute.
So we have 1 min 48 seconds to kill a level 2 boss, or deal 23,148 damage a second continuously for 45 minutes.

This implies we need at least 10 in a room for any hope. This is because we have to lure both bosses and avoid utopia.

It is very hard, without controlling both rooms. That's the state of play at the moment.
Back to top Go down
~Bolt~

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 am

lets try Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NB: new spot   NB: new spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NB: new spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace Guild :: Peace-Related :: Peace Talk-
Jump to: